MedCorp EMS Billing offers a complete line of services to fill all of your Ambulance Billing needs. We have listed an overview of our services below.
- Full Service Ambulance Billing
- MedCorp EMS Billing can handle your account from pre-bill thru external collections or legal. With a licensed collection agency as a sister company, we offer great value on your private pay and past due accounts.
- Daily Reporting
- We send a daily financial report with the daily deposits
- We send a daily billed reports of all calls that were billed for the day.
- We send a daily HOLD report with a list of all calls that are on hold and give a reason they are on hold.
- Monthly Reporting
- MedCorp EMS Billing offers extensive monthly reporting breaking down your revenue by zones and payor categories to help with payor mix calculations.
- Real Time Reporting
- With our real time reporting, you will have a login to our system in order to monitor your accounts real time. You can pull your reports 24/7/365 in real time to keep your finger on the pulse of your revenue.
- MedCorp EMS Billing can set your service up to accept all major credit cards including, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Debit Cards, Flex Spending Cards, and Health Savings Cards for a low flat rate fee. No per transaction fee, no monthly fee. You can also accept ACH from Checking and Savings accounts for $ 0.25 a transaction. All directly from your website, or we can set a site up for you at no charge to increase your revenue. Funds are deposited directly into your bank accounts nightly.
- PCR Software
- We can provide your service with a fully customizable PCR program that can be tailored to your specific needs. Our PCR program is integrated into the billing software to allow for faster billing of your claims.
- Dispatch Software
- Our dispatch software integrates into our PCR and Billing software to allow for seamless workflow from intake to billing.
- Billing telephone
- MedCorp EMS Billing provides a dedicated billing number for your clients. This reduces the work load on your staff relaying information to billing.
- Professional invoices and statements will be designed for your services at no charge.
- DIrect Medicare Submission
- MedCorp EMS Billing directly submits to Medicare MACS without going through a third party site. This decreases delays, and speeds up your companies processing times.
- ID Badges
- MedCorp EMS Billing can provide your employees with professional ID badges. You design your badge and take their photos, and MedCorp will print name badges for $3.00 a card for standard. Call for prices on mag strip or Prox cards.
MedCorp EMS Billing can currently submit Medicare Part B in the follow states:
U.S. Virgin Islands
660 East Church Street, Suite A
Jasper, Georgia 30143-1312
Toll Free: 833-245-5367
Fax : 678-823-7129